Thursday, June 6, 2013

Playing Catch Up


So…. my mom has really been on my case lately about updating the blog. Not being one to disappoint my mother, I (finally) decided to jump on blogger and see where I left off. I knew this year FLEW by and that I was pathetically behind on updates, but….seriously? 3 blog posts since school started? Wow. I’m ashamed! If I were successful in keeping up with a scrapbook (another big fat fail) or ever even attempted to print out any of the zillions of pictures I take of the girls each month, I would just start with today (or tomorrow….nothing too noteworthy happened today). HOWEVER, since I have not documented anything anywhere (except facebook) and because I’m paranoid that I’ll die and the girls will forget me or that we will all live long lives but my ever fading memory with leave me with me no recollection of their childhood (and also because I’m completely caught up on Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother and will do anything to avoid cleaning), I’m going start back in September. Judging by my track record, I’d say the odds of me ever catching up are slim to none, but in the words of Barney Stinson, challenge accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment