We did a ton of stuff this past December. Unfortunately, I can't remember the details of any of it. The bulk of our activities centered around Advent. I had planned to do a detailed post about our Advent lessons and activities. However, it has been so long now that it is all kind of a blur. I'm hoping that it will come back to me eventually, but for now, the best I can do is provide an assortment of pictures and few vague captions.
![]() |
| Annual picture with Santa |
![]() |
| Makenna was very excited to see Santa and sit on his lap. She was not happy that he kept asking her to talk to him. |
| Children's Corner Christmas program - Makenna did an awesome job! |
| Children's Corner Christmas program |
| We made cookies and other goodies for our neighbors and a birthday cake for Jesus. |
| Pajama day at school |
| Ready to watch Rudolph! |
| Grinch pudding! |
![]() |
| Shannon and Peyton took us to see the Nutcracker ballet. After the show all the kids got cookies and milk. |
![]() |
| The kids with some of the dancers after the show |
I'm not sure why I have so many more pictures of Makenna than I do of Kylee. I might have another folder full of December pictures somewhere on my desktop. If I find them, I'll post them.





No comments:
Post a Comment