Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bug's 5th Birthday

 I can't believe my baby bug is FIVE!! In fact, I'm so far behind on blog posts that she is actually almost 5 1/2 at the time I am posting this, and I still can't believe it!  As much as I LOVE watching her grow into this wonderful little person she has become, I can't help but (selfishly) wish time would hold still, or at least slow down just a little. Each year seems to go by faster than the one before.

 
The Birthday Princess

Birthday Breakfast: heart shaped chocolate muffn & pink milk

She requested a "nutcracker ballerina" theme for her birthday dinner







doll from Daddy

Kylee wanted Makenna to have a gift to open too. She gave her a few of her favorite toys!


ballet barre from Grandma

putting on a show together

sugar plum fairy costume from Mommy

telescope & microscope from Aunt Michelle


At the end of the night, Makenna headed to bed wearing Kylee's new ballet costume and holding her new Belle doll. Kylee didn't hesitate to share her new treasures with little sister. She has such a enormous heart!! Here are a few other facts about 5 year old Bug:
* Her 2 favorite foods are roasted carrots and steamed broccoli with cheese. Her junk food of choice is "meat sticks" (aka Slim Jims).
* She reports that her best friends are Loralie and mommy and that her favorite things to do are dance, do tricks and put on shows, and play with Makenna and Mommy.
* Her favorite place to hang out is Grammy's house. She's says if she could go anywhere in the world, she would go to Disney World.
* Her favorite movie is Secret of The Fairy Wings. She isn't big into Tinkerbell but she absolutely adores Tink's sister, Periwinkle.
*Her favorite book series are Fancy Nancy & Junie B Jones. She also enjoys Bernstein Bears.
* She loves to dance and is pretty good at it (if you ask me).
* She choose not to take gymnastics classes during the school year (she did 2 months in the summer) but is obsessed with trying new "tricks" at home.
* Kylee says that when she grows up, she is going to be a ballerina and makeup artist, when she gets back from the Olympics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment