Sunday, June 16, 2013

April 2013

The weather this April was nuts! We had quite a few bitter cold days. Some were down right frigid. We also had some really warm days; so warm in fact that kids played in the water tables and kiddie pool. Oklahoma is known for its temperamental weather, but I can't remember any other year or month being quite this bipolar. We went to a lot of play dates this month and also spent a considerable amount of time hanging out at the Chic-fila playground. I've been trying to do better about giving the girls space (and by "giving" I mean "gently forcing") and encouraging them to play at a safe distance without me being RIGHT there and without me going all paparazzi on them all the time.
In addition to school, play dates, doctor's appointments (more on that later), Bear's birthday, and 4 days a week of dance (Saturday rehearsals were that month), we explored the zoo, played at the Science Museum, and went on a guided tour of the refuge.
 















 













No comments:

Post a Comment