My BABY bear is 3!!! She couldn't be more excited about it! Why? Because now she has to wear a wristband to ride the tram at the zoo. Apparently that is a big milestone in her book. Since her birthday fell on one of her school days, she got to bring cupcakes to school to share with her friends. In the evening, we went to Grammy's house for dinner, more cupcakes, and, of course, presents.
 |
Checking the treasure map. She got a pop up pirate tent
and a chest full of pirate stuff from Aunt Michelle |
 |
| attack! |
 |
| aaargh! |
We had Makenna's party on Saturday. Monday I took her to the museum while Kylee was at school.







For her birthday this year, Makenna wanted "little car toys" (matchbox cars) and "Thomas trains." When asked who her best friend is, Makenna replied "Loralie. Kylee's my sister, and Loralie is our best friend." Her favorite thing to do inside is "play with Kylee with our Tinkerbell and Periwinkle". Her favorite things to do outside are swing and paint. She claims her favorite color is green. However, I'm not so sure about that. She tends to gravitate towards either blue or pink, depending on her mood. She says her favorite food is cookies. I agree. I'd say chips are a close second, followed by peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Bear says her favorite thing to do with her family is "play roll the ball" and that her favorite thing to do at school is "play in the gym with the ball". She has always loved balls, which may be why her favorite shape is a circle. She seriously loves circles! I asked her what makes her happy. She said "when my teachers read dinosaur books to me." I also asked what makes her sad. She said "I'd be sad if my hair fell off." She stated that her favorite song is "ABCDEFG......" I have to disagree on that one. She obsessed with the Veggietales song "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". Her favorite movie is Monsters Inc. She also enjoys watching Blues Clues and Caillou. Her favorite place to go is Grammy's. Her bedtime stories of choice are almost always Robert Munsh books. I asked her "What is the last thing you think about before you go to sleep at night?" She answered " putting on my jammies". She's a smart girl. :)
Bear is an expert trike rider. She can ride that thing forwards, backwards, and around just about any turn or obstacle at warp speed. She can count to 13 consistently. She can count as far as 18 on occasion. She changes her clothes many, MANY times a day and does so in a blink of an eye. She can go to her room, change, and be back in the kitchen before I can even finish pouring her a glass of milk. I think she may be a superhero.
No comments:
Post a Comment