The girls also got a pair of tickle monster gloves from the Woolseys (we already had the book). Those too were a big hit! I had one boogie monster and one tickle monster, until my tickle monster attacked boogie.
Then Makenna decided to turn her boogie feet into tickle hands. She thought that was the funniest thing ever!
She marched around the house doing sort of a zombie stomp, saying "tiiiiiickle, tiiiiiickle, tiiiiiickle!"
Then........attack!!!!!
I got an awesome video of Makenna the tickle monster coming for me, but the stupid flip recorder deleted it!!! I'll try to get another one as soon as I get a memory card for my new recorder. Until then, here is a clip of her pretending to tickle the monkey on her window. The video really doesn't do it justice. She didn't have her stomp going this time, and you can't see the way she wiggles her fingers.
M has the best voice ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the "attack" of the tickle monsters! :) I miss them so much!!!!!!
ReplyDelete