The day after Christmas was another pajama day. The girls played with their new toys while I attempted to recover the house from all the boxes and wrapping paper.
Makenna likes little people animal talkers zoo that Santa brought her, even though it doesn't have batteries in it yet.
She likes the little people castle that Aunt Patty gave Kylee even more than the zoo.
Kylee gave ballet lessons to her new ballerina princess barbies from Grandma. Here she is teaching them how to point and flex.
Grandma stopped by to see the girls new toys and have a tea party with the tea set Makenna got from Aunt Patty.
Makenna added pretend pepper to her pretend tea. Grandma showed her how to pretend to sneeze after sniffing the pepper. Makenna thought that was hilarious!
Makenna loves the little brushes that came with her snap and style dolls (from grandma & Santa). I'm pretty sure every doll and pony we own got its hair brushed on Monday.
Kylee is very excited about the scooter (or tooter scooter as she calls it) that she got from Aunt Michelle. She also adores her purple Fancy Nancy dress that Santa brought her. She's worn it (with her pink cowgirl boots, of course) every day so far.
Makenna got her own dance bag and ballet shoes from Santa. She got a ballet lesson from Kylee.
Makenna got a nursery rhyme sing-a-long dvd in her stocking. I think she likes it just a little. :)
The toys pictured aren't necessarily their favorites, just the ones I happened to catch on camera in between cleaning and playing along with them.
There are SO many pictures on here that I love! The last one is the best! The one of Kylee on the scooter and the 2nd from the top of Makenna are soo adorable. Santa (and family) were REALLY good to them this year!
ReplyDelete