Makenna's birthday party was last Saturday. Due to the wind, we didn't get to decorate the backyard as planned. There were no outdoor table cloths or decorations around the gazebo. I didn't get to line the fence with purple streamers and colorful balloons or position the 6ft inflatable cake perfectly in front of the telephone pole. I was pretty bummed about that..... until this Friday. Friday the wind was so bad that the kids and I literally couldn't walk outside without being blown over. The backyard toys are all over the place, and even the big slide was blown a few feet. Now I am just happy and very thankful that the kids got to play outside on party day. A ball theme party just would not have worked indoors. :)
I am hoping to post more party pics soon. I should hear back from the photographer any day now.

No comments:
Post a Comment