Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oklahoma Aquarium

Saturday morning we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium. It was wonderful!! It is very interactive, well layed out, and best of all, is entirely indoors and nicely air conditioned, making it the perfect activity for a 100 plus degree summer day.
Kylee touched shrimp, horseshoe crabs, sea stars, sting rays, and sharks. She also got to feed snapping turtles and sting rays. This made her one very happy little girl!


 


 












Makenna had a lot of fun too. However, unlike Kylee who touched everything she could and stared at each creature as long as we would let her, she prefered to keep a safe distance from the animals and bounced back and forth between exhibits.


The shark tunnel wasn't as big of a hit with the girls as we thought it would be (Robert and I certaintly thought it was cool), but the gift shop sure was!






1 comment:

  1. This looks so much cooler than I thought it would :) I hate how precious those girls look. I guess I'll have to tell Rob how cute his kids are when I see him next.

    ReplyDelete