Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hair Cuts!

Kylee got her hair cut! She decided she wanted short hair like mommy. I wanted to keep it long enough for pig tails. Here is the compromise Ms. Kristen came up with:


Kylee and I both love it! This is the first time she has ever had any length taken off.

While we were there, Makenna decided she wanted her hair cut too. I am absolutely NOT okay with cutting her long, gorgeous curls. So, we went for some light bangs. Kristen was awesome with her, and Makenna is very proud to have a big girl hair cut!


I'll get a better picture later, but for now, here is a sneak peak of Makenna's new look.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post?!?! First off I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE K's do. It fits her pretty little face so well and she looks freaking adorable! I HATE Mak's I swear that kid looks the same age as Kylee. I'm so not okay with that!

    ReplyDelete