Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Leapin' Louie's

We spent Friday evening and most of Saturday afternoon/evening at Leapin' Louie's, the indoor kiddie pool  at the hotel. The girls LOVED it! It was nice to be able to relax and watch them have a blast in the water without having to worry about the sun, crowds, or floaties.








Makenna was so excited to see all the kids her size! She smiled and waved to each and every one of them.








Kylee loved the full length mirrors on the closet doors in our room almost as much as she loved the pool. Any time we were in the room, Kylee was dancing in front of the mirrors.


As if our hotel wasn't fun enough on its own, there was a Star Trek convention going on during our stay. I am not a Trekker (or even a Trekkie), but it was fun to see all the people there having a great time, especially those that went all out and dressed up in costume. If I were a big enough fan to go to a convention, I would totally rock the costume! Anyways, I didn't realize it in time, but turns out, for about $55 I could have gotten a picture with Levar Burton ( Geordi La Forge on Star Trek: The Next Generation, and more importantantly, the host of Reading Rainbow). I'm a little bummed that I missed that photo op but totally stoked to have shared a hotel him.

*Many thanks to Rikki for the awesome hotel suggestion!

1 comment:

  1. How did you find a hotel with such a bad ass water park?

    ReplyDelete