Monday, June 18, 2012

June - Week 3

I used our Arvest reward points to get Kylee a big girl bike. It has been a little frustrating for her (not nearly as easy to pedal as the trike), but she is slowly getting the hang of it.


Tea party! Afterwards we read Fancy Nancy Tea for Two






Making cupcakes. Breaking the eggs is their favorite part.


I do NOT like this picture of myself, but #15 on my 30 before 30 list is to take pictures with the girls. Unfortunately, I, so far, have not been able to find a worth-the-money photographer in the area. So, I've resorted to the  uber dorky, extremely embarrassing iphone self portrait. I attempted one with bear as well, but I look like an even  bigger goober in that one than in this one.

1 comment:

  1. Love the hats. Love the goober pic of you and K. Again with the leftover comment... we're cooking when we go up there too?

    ReplyDelete