We've had a little bit of bad luck with photographers this past year. So, when it came time for Makenna's 1 year portraits, I decided to book 2 photographers. Both were offering awesome deals. So, I figured why not? Since we didn't get any great pictures of Kylee by herself during our family shoot with Teresa last winter, I had them take Kylee's picture while we were at it (I'll probably cheat and always do pics of both girls at both times of the year.)
Anyways, first up was Melissa Harmon. We originally had a shoot scheduled in May, but had to reschedule for June due to weather and such. Melissa was super sweet and did a great job making Kylee smile. Makenna fell to sleep on the way there (Medicine Park) and was not at all happy about being woken up or about the heat. She was absolutely determined not to smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment