Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An 'S'-specially Fun Summer

I think summer is the perfect time to talk about the letter S. Splashing, swimming, sprinklers, slip-n-slide.....there are so many 'S'-specially fun things to do in the summer sun!




















The girls have been such sweet sisters lately and have played very well together (most of the time). Since 'sister' starts with 'S', we got 4 new books about sisters and read them along with our other sister books. The girls also got a new swing (well, new to us) that they can swing in together.


At the beginning of our 's' series, we watched softball (the world series) on tv. Kylee was more interesting in watching the games than expected but has very little interest in playing with her new ball and glove. Makenna, however, loved hers! I'll have to try again later to get pictures of their matching pink softball gloves.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pink tutu swim suits, why haven't I seen those before?

    Great action shots! We NEED to get outside more

    ReplyDelete