Robert and I took the girls to grandpa's house for Father's Day. When we got there Grandpa suggested letting the girls swim. I just happened to have their swimsuits in the car. :) I got them dressed and conned Robert into getting in the pool with them. They loved it! I was leery of letting them near the water (even supervised) without their floaties but didn't want them to miss out on some much needed daddy-daughter time.
While we there, Lara taught Kylee how to use the water squirter. She had a blast with that!
When we came inside, I took Kylee to the bathroom to put on dry clothes. We stopped by Tony's room for a minute and by the time we got back to the living room, daddy and Makenna were passed out.
While they snoozed, Kylee enjoyed some 1 on 1 time with grandpa. They played hide and seek, chased each other with light sabers, and looked at a book about the saints.
Kylee wore her Sleeping Beauty dress. When we got home we watched the movie and played the Sleeping Beauty edition of Pretty Pretty Princess. Kylee loved it! It was definitely her favorite board game so far.
Kylee and a water squirter, why do I think thats bad news?! :)
ReplyDelete