I planned to take the girls on a Disney vacation this winter. Unfortunately, it turned out to just not be in the cards for us this year. :( So, instead of taking them on the big Disney trip, I took them on a mini vacation (Great Wolf Lodge) and got them this:
a new playhouse (complete with a working doorbell, solar porch lights, and a mailbox)! They LOVE it!!!
We are fortunate to have such great connections (or friends.....whatever you want to call them =P ). Rikki pimped out her husband to build the playhouse for us. It's more or less a replica of the one he designed and built for their daughter. Donna made the curtains and table cloth, and my sister gave us the mailbox.
I still need to put on the door knocker and other porch light (I keep forgetting to charge my drill) and add a few finishing touches inside. So, stay tuned for more pictures coming soon. :) I also plan to eventually paint the door and trim lavender.
Pictured below is Teeso (named by Kylee). He is the friendly dragon that lives under the playhouse and keeps the monsters away.
We will eventually make it Disney World, but for now, we are having a blast making many happy memories right here in our own backyard. =)
Cute! but it doesn't look like they enjoy it even a little bit ;)
ReplyDelete