Tuesday, February 1, 2011

P is for Pictures & Postpone

Sunday we got professional pictures taken. Kylee wore a panda pant outfit, and Makenna wore overalls with a panda in the pocket. The plan was to have the pictures taken a the plains museum and then go to the park next door to look for prairie dogs. However, it ended up being a chilly 40 degrees instead of the forecasted 65. So, we skipped the park and took pictures in the empty house my sister is selling. I think the photographer got some great individual shots of the girls, but she's a miracle worker if she got an decent ones of all of us together.
I started coughing after we got back from pictures on Sunday, and by Monday my temperature was close to 103. I think the last time I was that miserable, I asked for an epidural. I'm feeling a lot better today (Tuesday) but still don't feel up to doing anything that requires me to get off the couch (hence the massive amount of blog updates). The girls seem to have caught something as well. Thankfully, their temperatures have stayed just under 100. Kylee slept all day yesterday and has a mild cough today. Other than a slightly elevated temp and a little bit of fussiness, Makenna hasn't had any real symptoms. Anyways, due to illness, we haven't done any P activities (or much of anything) the past 3 days. I think I am going to postpone the pirate playdate we have planned for Friday and revisit P in a few weeks. I'm not sure my house will be germ free by Friday, and I know it won't be put back together by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment