Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introducing the Letter P

Tuesday we started talking about the letter 'P'. I gave Kylee her 'P' fridge phonics magnetic. We played with that for awhile, looked up P in her alphabet book, watched the letter P video, and did a few new puzzles. We spent the rest of the day just playing. That night we had to call the plumber. That certainly was a planned part of our day, but it definitely made an impression.
Wednesday I read the girls Please Puppy Please (one of their favorites) and few other puppy books while they ate lunch. Then we made puppy paw prints out of chocolate cookie dough. Kylee mixed all the ingredients and rolled the balls for the paws. I helped her add the toes. She had fun making them, but I think Makenna had even more fun eating them. Later in the afternoon, we went to the pet store.








Thursday Kylee met a new friend named Preston. We went to Preston's house for a playdate. We were going to go to the park with Preston, but lost track of time and decided to save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment