Monday Bug had her follow up appointment with the ORL. The appointment was at 9:00am in OKC. The girls are not early risers, especially in the summer. So, I was expecting a struggle when I went in before 7:00am to wake them up. Much to my surprise/delight, all I had to do was turn on their princess music and walk out of the room. They got up, got dressed, and even made their beds all on their own! I'm so proud of them! Anyways, the doctor removed the bandages and said that everything looks great. No more appointments (with him) needed! No more ban on dancing, tumbling, and monkey bars. Bug is ecstatic!
 |
| Celebrating at Chuck-E-Cheese! Bear rode this ride at least 10 times. |
 |
| playing air hockey for the first time |
 |
No more bandages!
|
Wednesday she had her follow up appointment with the endocrinologist. They took blood to test her calcium and TSH levels. Both are higher than expected (good news). So, we are decreasing the calcium meds. We will have her levels checked again locally in about a week and hopefully discontinue the calcium supplements altogether after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment