Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So Long Summer!

July and August went by WAY too fast. Time (and blogging) completely escaped me.
 

Kylee and I took Grandma to see her first 3D movie, Brave.


We had a few play dates with Nate, Maddy, & baby Megan. We tried vinegar painting & playing in the mud. The kids decided jumping on couch cushions was more fun.




We spent a few days swimming with Shannon & Peyton.  The girls also spent some time in the pool with my cousin, Kelly, and her kids.







We went to spray park with Laci and her girls. We went again a couple weeks later with one of Kylee's friends from dance.


We went bowling with Gracie and Elaina.


We tried going to Jump for Joy, but it was closed. So, we played at the mall instead.


We went the Great Plains Museum a few times. Amariya and her mom met us there a couple times.


We stopped at Orange Tree for some frozen yogurt after getting back to school haircuts at The Fringe.



We finally got new hooded towels.


The girls spent a lot time in grandma's backyard, playing in the sprinkler and swimming in the kiddie pool. I had lots of pictures. I'm not sure what I did them all.

I'm sure I'm leaving some things out. I'll try to start doing a better job of keeping this up to date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment