Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Morning

This year the Easter Bunny brought the girls Princess Presto themed Easter baskets. Princess Presto is the girls' favorite character from the show 'Super Why'.


 Each girl got a magic spelling wand, a star tiara, and lip gloss. Kylee also got a bingo game, and Makenna got a book .There were star necklaces and earrings in the eggs and jumbo magnetic letters under the eggs (Princess Presto's super symbol is a star, and her superpower is spelling).


 When the girls woke up, they found a Peter Rabbit themed basket (to share) on the table with the first scavenger hunt to clue to their big baskets.



Kylee loved finding the clues! I wish I would have gotten a video (or at least a few good pictures) of her running from room to room. She was the perfect ballerina! She ran on her tip toes, arms out gracefully - occasionally leaping into the air (I forget the ballet term for it).














No comments:

Post a Comment