Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quality Time with the Uncles

Robert's brother, Micah, drove down from Virginia for Jessica's wedding and stayed a few days after to visit family. This was the first time the girls met their Uncle Micah and the first time any of us got to meet his wife, Hilary, and their son, James. The last time Robert and I saw Micah was the day Kylee was born. He was on the plane back to Virgina when she arrived (he was very upset about that). Since it had been so long, Robert was willing to do anything to spend time with him. Lucky for us (the girls and I), Micah suggested the zoo. Uncle Phillip (who was also in town for a couple weeks) joined us too. Despite the heat, the girls and I had a great time as usual. The boys (including little James) weren't quite as impressed. So, we moved the party to Chuck E. Cheese. All the kids (including the big ones) had a blast!













No comments:

Post a Comment