Monday, May 30, 2011

Flower Girl

Last Saturday Robert's cousin, Jessica, got married. Kylee was the flower girl in her wedding. I wasn't sure if Kylee would have the courage to walk down the aisle in front of all those people. She did, and she was awesome! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures of her coming down the aisle. Another relative was super excited about the wedding and was hanging out of the pew behind me, into the aisle trying to get pictures with her camera phone.



Kylee made several new friends at the reception. A couple of the little girls that she had been taking turns dancing with started fighting over her (literally, kicking and hitting). Kylee sweetly and calmly said, "I know. How about we all be friends and hold hands together." They did! I was SO proud of her!




Kylee was such an awesome friend and big sister! Even while having a blast with her new friends, she refused to go too far from Makenna. She periodically even stopped dancing with her friends to check on Makenna and give her a turn. She also warned her friends to "be easy" with Makenna and not to dance too fast for her.



Once the ring bearer, Isaiah, made his way to Kylee, the two of them were inseparable. They danced and played together for 3 hours, nonstop! Isaiah even found a flower and a "diamond" and gave them to Kylee. She was very proud of her diamond.






Makenna had a great time too. I wish my video recorder hadn't run out of batteries. While Kylee was off with Isaiah, Makenna picked up a few new dance moves by watching the older kids dance.



It was a great day/night!! The wedding was beautiful, and the reception was a blast. Jessica was such a gorgeous bride! I am so happy for her and Tim. They are great people and an adorable couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment