Makenna is such a goof! She really loves to ham it up. I wish I could get more video clips of her being her silly self. I seriously need to invest in a nanny cam or something. Anyways, here is a list of my most wanted video clips (in no particular order)
1. The Giggle Twirl - Makenna loves to be chased!! The other night I crawled around the living room chasing her. She was very amused. Any time I moved toward her, she would run 2 or 3 steps, let out a loud squeal, and then twirl in a circle giggling hysterically. We played for quite some time, and she did this same sequence every time.
2. Sound Effects - I'm not sure why I love this so much, but Makenna has started making a couple sound effects. She makes the most adorable "muwah!" when she kisses her baby doll or blows me kisses. She also makes smacking noises when she pretends to eat to the play food from her kitchen and when she pretends to feed food to her dolls or stuffed animals.
3. The Clog Dance - When she gets really excited, Makenna does a little clog dance. She has also started to do a shorter, angry version of her dance when she gets mad (that version isn't quite as cute)
4. The Mexican Phone Dance - Twice last week (2 different days) Makenna put my phone down on the floor and then danced in a circle around it, doing what looked like a cross between her clog dance and a Mexican Hat dance. Very random, but very cute.
5. Good Vibrations - Makenna likes listening to "Good Vibrations" on the Glee soundtrack that Rikki made for us. Maybe its because its the only song she can actually sing along to. It's hard not to watch in the rear view mirror when she's happily "bum bum bum bum" ing along.
No comments:
Post a Comment