Last night Kylee told me "You forgot the birds!" When I asked her what she was talking about, she explained "Bird starts with 'B'. We need to feed and take care of the birds." She was right. I did forget about birds. I had to improvise. Today we repainted her birdhouse and made a bird feeder by using peanut butter to stick cheerios to a pine cone.
Later we made B shaped biscuits. Kylee rolled the dough. Then we worked together to bend it into a big 'B' and a little 'b'. We used the left over dough to make things that start with B. Kylee made a ball. I made a bear.
Earlier at grandma's house Kylee and Makenna colored with blue and brown crayons. On the way there, Kylee pointed a 'B' on the apartment building that we passed. She is getting really good at spotting them! I think Makenna is also enjoying all the talk about 'B'. It is her favorite sound after all. :) Sometimes when Kylee says that B says "bu". Makenna sings back "bu bu bu bu bu".
No comments:
Post a Comment