Grandma got the girls tickets to see Barney in concert this past Friday. They both loved it!!
We had awesome seats to the side of the stage (3rd row on the end, right in front of the stage stairs). They were perfect! Kylee had lots of room to dance and was excited to see the characters up close. "Mom, look! Baby Bop! Its Baby Bop! Its Baby Bop standing RIGHT THERE!"
Kylee sang and danced along to every song. She kept a close eye on the dancers and imitated their moves.
Makenna was even more excited than I thought she would be. She was very in tune to the show. She babbled back when Barney spoke and moved her arms like crazy to the dance songs. I really wish I would have brought my video camera.



You must take these pics down. Kylee looks way too grown up and I am not prepared for her to be a big girl yet!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfits on both of them (where did you get them?)
ReplyDelete