Sunday, October 24, 2010

Purpose Statement

Yep; I am writing a purpose statement. I realize that makes me the biggest dork ever, but I am pretty sure I secured that title a long time ago. Anyways......

The main purpose of this blog is to serve as the girls' baby book. I have slowly fallen off track with Kylee's book  and am ashamed to admit that I haven't even started on Makenna's. I figured this would be a faster, more efficient, more detailed method of recording my babies' early years. Secondly, this blog serves as the official family updater. It is a rare occasion that the girls let me talk on the phone at a decent hour, and due to a bad case of 'mommy brain', I can never remember what I told to who. So, if you're ever curious about what we've done or were we've been, check in on us here.
Some of my posts may sound like bragging, but that is because I want my girls (if they ever decide to read this) to know how proud I am of them. Some of my posts may be rants, but sometimes airing out my problems helps to get them solved. Most of my posts will be overloaded with pictures, but only because I have a new camera, a hyperactive shutter finger, and two of the cutest models the world has ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment